Jan 28, 2021
In this episode of Oh My Heath ... There's HOPE! Jana
talks with Johanna Derbolowsky.
“When you’re aware of what is the problem, the second
part starts: how to get out of it.”
Jana and Johanna talk about:
- When something terrible happens, we are now conscious
that a change is coming.
- Don’t try to help people if they don’t ask you for
- Thinking: who do we have next to us? Can they support
us in the journey of solving our problems?
- We are responsible for all our decisions. It’s
important to know yourself.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Knowing what it is that we don’t like about ourselves,
about our lives.
- People who work with divine energies.
- We all make judgments: that is our worst
- You have all the knowledge within you, but don’t be
ashamed to ask for help.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more
Free Gift: 5 Keys
To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be
through storytelling? Grab
my FREE video series
outlining how you can become the next
influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now
over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over
90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your
place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique.
Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.