Nov 4, 2019
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Cathy McKinnon. She is the founder of Wellness Warrior Coaching. Cathy works with ambitious women to create personalized success rituals to gain more energy, strength, beauty, and confidence along their journey to optimal living.
- Sometimes you hit rock bottom and go through challenges in life to evolve into a better, healthier person.
- You can change your life around to the positive from the negative, no matter how many obstacles in life you face.
- Everyone should have top-five goals. Examples are career, finances and your health.
- You must understand and get a clear vision of your top five goals in life to be successful and grow as a healthier person.
- We have to take care of ourselves too, instead of always being caretakers to everyone else.
- Everyone needs accountability partners to stay on track. An example of one is a life coach.
- Your accountability partner should be supportive and help you stay on track.
- Set boundaries for yourself to follow so you stay on task and improve your habits.
- When you aren’t your best self, there is a negative rippling effect.
- You must learn to “give yourself grace.” Don’t be so hard on yourself and know you’re only a person who can handle so much.
- Always stay on task to reach your deadlines and don’t give up.
- Collaborating with other people is the new networking. There is so many benefits to collaborating.
- Not one person’s story is the same. We all have our own unique stories.
- Even though sometimes hope isn’t getting you what you want right away, don’t give up.
- Share your life journey with others, you may not be able to see the power in your life journey because you lived it.
- Your life story may be relate-able to other people and help them in their life.
- Sometimes to perform better or get back to our true selves, we need to take a step back and “reset.”
- Cathy speaks about her signature program, “90 Days of Habit Change.”
- Cathy is offering to the first 25 people, a one-hour call to discuss how she can help you establish sustainable success habits that will help you improve your mind, body, and energy.