Oct 8, 2022
Part 4: SHARE. Make a difference in the world
In this episode of Oh My Heath ... There's HOPE! Jana talks with Virginia Oman.
Virginia Oman transforms people’s lives through her unique combination of skills as a licensed mental health therapist, life coach, personal trainer, and wellness master. She is living proof that her methods work as she has transformed her life from a place of hopelessness and deep despair to not only newfound life but now living the life of her dreams. She helps people to be able to do the same thing regardless of whatever challenges they may be facing. Virginia is also a musician of over 15 different instruments and as a trained harp therapist, uses the healing properties of sound to help others.
She will talk in-depth about what she does, but more importantly about her personal journey that enabled her to not only transform, but be able to live in a daily state of joy that she never knew existed.
This 30-minute episode is on:
* What makes you a stand-out professional in terms of offering unique skills to help people?
* It says here that your chosen modality of providing therapy is “Positive Psychology.” Can you tell us exactly what that is and why you have chosen that as your approach to helping people?
* You are also a National Certified Personal Fitness Trainer with extensive qualifications in health and fitness. Why do you feel that this qualification directly relates to helping people achieve mental health and wellness?
* What are some of your unique areas of Positive Psychology that you help people develop?
* What two takeaways can you share with our audience about how they can start feeling better about themself?
“There is one thing in this world which you must never forget to do. If you forget everything else and not this, there is nothing to worry about, but if you remember everything else and forget this, then you will have done nothing in your life.” - Rumi
Get in touch with Virginia:
Secrets to the Powerful Mind-Body Connection
I work each day on five major areas of life and in Secrets to the Powerful Mind-Body Connection. I describe in detail one of those areas that I used to change my health and happiness. Are you ready to Transform your life? Take the next step! Subscribe now for your FREE guide.
If you are struggling with a mental health emergency
please contact the mental health hotline immediately, there are
people who care and want to help. 1-800-985-5990 or text 988 to 988
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music.
Get Your Free Copy of Best Holistic Life Magazine! One of the fastest-growing independent magazines centered around holistic living.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/