Feb 17, 2020
You have to keep going and reaching for your goals in life. In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Stephanie Nock who is The Burnout Doctor and they discuss her story of hope and how setting goals can help you achieve more in life.
What is your story of hope? …
All of us have goals in our life that we want to achieve.
Are you living your best holistic life?
In order to achieve your goals you must take measurable action.
Do you feel you are failing in life?
The good news is- by setting goals and living a holistic life you can attain what you want in life.
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Stephanie Nock, The Burnout Doctor and they discuss ….
• Stephanie shares her story of hope
• SMART goals are goals that are specific, measurable, actionable, relevant and time based
• Behavior changes, a good foundation and reason helps you reach your goals
Tune into this 20-minute episode + I speak with Stephanie Nock, The burnout doctor + she shares her story of hope and how it can help you
• You have to set goals within your life and sometimes make
behavior changes to achieve them.
• Just because you have not met your goal doesn’t mean you won’t ever achieve it.
• Sometimes you must find your why and motivation to meet your goals.
• There are certain steps within a goal that you can measure your progress.
• Having self-awareness helps you recognize the goals you can set for yourself and how to achieve them.
• Writing in a journal or finding ways to help you keep track of things in your life can help keep your goals in sight.
• “Fall down seven times, stand up eight.”
• You can find Stephanie at www.embody360wellness.com or her email firstname.lastname@example.org.