Nov 11, 2019
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Ashley Doan. Ashley
is the CEO and Copywriter of WriterGal Marketing Services. She
helps female entrepreneurs make content marketing easy, profitable
- There is hope for moms who are starting their own careers.
- You can balance home life and work together if you start your
own career from home.
- Learning to write on your own takes time and dedication.
- Balance and timing are key to be a loving mother and a
career-driven woman entrepreneur.
- It takes a loving and supportive tribe of people to help you
stay driven and well balanced in life.
- It’s okay to ask for help. Having other entrepreneurs around
you can keep you on track to being successful.
- Local networking groups are a good way to get connected and get
the support of other women entrepreneurs.
- Getting yourself into a good system is crucial for your
- Making to-do lists or writing things down can help you keep on
task in your everyday life.
- Find other entrepreneurs that have the same interests as you to
connect and collaborate with.
- Write down your creative ideas to keep a record so you don’t
- Calendars help to ensure you get everything you need to get
- Always be authentic and your true self for success.
- Networking is important to get yourself out there.
- You represent yourself in your own business.
- Being your true self can help you establish and build close
business relationships; these are essential for success.
- Find support around you when you are trying to build your own
- Being organized and having systems are the other essentials to
getting your business started and having it be successful.
- You can find Ashley on writergal.ca