Jul 27, 2020
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Amy Ballantyne. Amy
is Your Health Cheerleader. As a Holistic Health Coach, she
supports her clients in a variety of ways. She believes that health
is made up of many components and consistent, daily actions in each
area make for a truly healthy lifestyle. Tune in to this episode to
learn all about poop and how as a parent you can help your child
What is your story of hope? …
"Your poop matters."
What are you doing to make sure you are healthy?
Your daily habits have an affect on your
You have to start being mindful of your poop.....
By being aware, you can take those steps to making your habits
beneficial to you!
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Amy
Ballantyne, and they discuss….
- Amy shares her inspiring journey and how it led her to support
clients on their journey.
- Learn her tips to having a great poop and keeping your
intestines "moving" naturally.
- Learn how your daily habits can affect how you are
Tune into this 27-minute episode + I speak with Amy
Ballantyne + she shares her tips all about poop and how you can
keep your children healthy!
- There are many solutions that can help with your normal
- You should be pooping every day, once is ideal and twice is
- Sometimes our large intestine gets stretched causing an issue
in our normal systems.
- In order to keep yourself or your child feeling good, you need
to keep poop flowing through the intestines.
- For a child who is already chronically constipated, do not pump
tons of high fiber things into them all of a sudden. This can cause
- If your child has not used the bathroom in more than 3 weeks,
you need to visit a doctor.
- Diluting juice into the water can help get things flowing
- Adding things gradually into your child's diet can help you get
things moving without pain.
- A well-balanced diet is a key to our youth.
- Make sure that there is an open dialogue for your children to
talk with you about how they are feeling and pooping.
- Having a footstool in the bathroom can help tilt your pelvic
area and empty your intestines.
- Adding things into your diet like flax seed can help keep
things flowing and digesting well.
- When you are not pooping well, it is very toxic to your body
and can affect your everyday life.
- When you are not pooping normally then it will cause a domino
effect on other things.
- If you only ever take laxatives or stool softeners your body
will not perform on its own.
- Creating healthy habits in your life in all aspects can help
with your poop.
- "Your poop matters. Please start being mindful of it and take
steps to create a healthy lifestyle."
Social Media Links: