May 25, 2020
No matter what happens in your life, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Dana Hagstrom. She shares her story of hope and tips to staying organized to become more productive!
What is your story of hope? …
Sometimes God sends us things in different packages that we don’t want to see but when we lean into the gift beautiful things will start to happen.
What are some struggles you are having or have had in life?
Your life journey will shape you into the person you are meant to be.
When you are feeling down or struggling, here is a verse you can remember……
“I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future, and a hope.”
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Dana
Hagstrom, and they discuss….
• Dana shares her inspiring journey
• Keep that hope, there is a light at the end of the tunnel
• She shares her tips to connecting more with others
• Writing lists or prioritizing your tasks can help you become more productive
Tune into this 30-minute episode + I speak with Dana Hagstrom + she shares her story of hope and tips to staying organized to be more productive
• Sometimes God sends us gifts in packages that we don’t want,
but if we lean towards those gifts beautiful things will
• There is light at the end of the tunnel.
• “As long as there is breath in me, I still have hope.”
• Dana shares about her first book of her devotional series.
• Everyone has their purpose for being here on this earth and should find the honor in it.
• Time is so important. The memories you are creating are memories you will leave with others.
• Retirement is a state of mind. It’s just as important what you are retiring to then what you are retiring from.
• You have to be truly passionate and love serving others to be truly successful.
• You sort of have to “date” your clients to connect with them. You must learn them, connect with them, and build trust with them.
• Share solutions with people and how you can help them.
• Stick with your level of expertise and find experts in other areas to help you in your business.
• As a human being, you can’t be everything or perfect everything and that’s okay.
• You can have good time management by being organized.
• You need to prioritize your work for good time management.
• Find leisure time in your day to relax and take a breather.
• Having accomplishment of your tasks will help with your personal development.
• When you are organized, you can refer to your work and it will help your productivity go up.
• Dana shares an important tip with us! - Every night before you go to bed, write at least five things that you want to accomplish the following day.
• If you don’t accomplish everything on your list, then move it to the next day as a priority.
• Taking time for yourself can help you feel recharged and ready for the rest of the day or following day!
• Everyone has a story of hope! What’s yours?
Our Website: http://davidndana.com
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AskDavidnDana
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/DavidnDana
On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskDavidnDana
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/DavidnDana
Books, blogs and other:
Book: self-published on Amazon
Reflections on the Psalms: Devotions on the Go