Mar 30, 2020
What is your story of hope? …
You can be yourself and take the time to figure out who you truly are.
Are you living your best holistic life?
By having technology and processes, you can save time for more things you love.
Do you feel like you need to be in more places all at once?
The good news is- it is not necessary for a successful business.
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Arna Van Goch, business coach and digital nomad, they discuss…
• Arna shares her story of hope and how it led her to what she
• How technology and processes can save you time
• How to get fresh eyes on your business
Tune into this 20-minute episode + I speak with Arna Van Goch + she shares how processes and technology can help us save time and focus on what we love.
• Sometimes it is hard to figure out who you truly are in life
especially with social media today.
• As an entrepreneur you can take the time to find out your true self and what impact you want to make in this world.
• One of the most common mistakes people make is to want to be everywhere at once, it is not necessary to make an impact.
• Staying consistent is important to get yourself out there and it’s a great reminder of what you do.
• You can re-focus by reminding yourself what your goal is and then work from that as motivation.
• You need to understand your audience and niche to know what form of social media you want to use or how to reach your target audience.
• True authenticity shines within your work.
• Automation is important in your business to help you save time but also still connect with clients.
• Chat box is a great automation tool to connect with your clients.
• Having a good user experience is important for your business.
• You need to understand your purpose before you sell something.
• There are 3 things you need to do to prepare for your online business. These are to be yourself, consistency, and capturing information from platforms.
• Being yourself is going to protect you when you really need it.
• Being consistent helps people recognize who you are and what impact you have.
• Learn more about Arna during our rapid-fire questions.
• You can connect with Arna at her website, www.beingdutchanese.com
• You can also find Arna on her Instagram or Facebook /beingdutchanese.com