Mar 26, 2020
Sometimes things don’t happen in life like we planned but staying consistent and sharing your inspiring message on social media brings positivity to the world. In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Rachel Pedersen and she shares all things social media. Tune in for tips that you can use for your social media!
What is your story of hope? …
Sometimes things happen in our lives that we do not plan.
Are you living your best holistic life?
You have to take action in your life and make it how you want it.
What has happened in your life that wasn’t planned?
The good news is- you can take action in your life and make it into a life you want.
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Rachel Pedersen, social media marketer and consultant, and they discuss….
• Rachel shares her story of hope and how it led her to what she
• She shares all things social media
• How being your true authentic self in your life and on your social media will help you stand out
Tune into this 40-minute episode + I speak with Rachel Pedersen + she shares all things social media and her inspiring story of hope
• Sometimes things happen in our life that we don’t plan, it’s
how we handle it that matters.
• Being your true authentic self will help you stand out and connect with others.
• Take a moment before you post on your social media and ask yourself, “is this really what my audience needs?”
• By sticking to one social media platform you look more genuine and can connect with more people.
• When looking for a team or support make sure you work well with them and can connect with them so they portray your story authentically.
• The way to connect with your followers on social media is to document emotions through processes and journeys.
• Documenting emotions or your everyday life in a journal, etc., will help you show your true authentic self on social media.
• By documenting your journeys you can share them with your team so they can create authentic content for your social media.
• Sometimes not reading the comments people leave will leave out negativity.
• As an influencer and entrepreneur, you need a rock star team to support you.
• You change seasons in your life of what’s working best for you and what’s not. This is true even for what social media platforms you are using.
• Having consistency is important for your social media impact.
• Your message and the concept of what you want to share with the world should never change.
• You can find all of her free resources and videos on her website at rachelpederson.com
“The Queen of Social Media” - Founder & CEO of award-winning social media marketing agency The Viral Touch, Founder & CEO of Social Media United.
Rachel is a top social media marketer and consultant, worldwide viral sensation, leading authority on story-telling through social media and Facebook ads.
Rachel’s journey began in 2016 while working in her 9-5 (actually, it was an 8-5) day job. Within 6 months she replaced her income and built a clientele that she loved working with.
Rachel is also a mother to 3 beautiful children and wife to her supportive husband!