Jul 7, 2022
In this episode of Oh My Heath ... There's HOPE! Jana talks with Lois Hollis.
Lois Hollis, RN, BSN, REV. is a shame guilt educator, counselor, and filmmaker. Lois shifts our opinion on one of the most taboo subjects, shame, and guilt. As a trailblazer, she helped create one of the first Kidney Hemodialysis Units in the USA in 1966. Today Lois establishes shame guilt as an independent study. Her 50 years of experience in health, 15 years of research, and counseling bring NEW knowledge of these misunderstood conditions to release us from shame guilt blaming. Lois’ first film, Out of Discord Into Harmony, was released in 2008 and teaches how to communicate with your inner self. Her new film I’M GOOD FILM, just released, makes shame guilt visible. Lois lectured at the Wharton School University of Pennsylvania, Temple University, and other conferences. She shares 3 books and gives us readings from the spiritual realms of the Akashic Records. My readings help us out of shame guilt unworthiness. She was given a death sentence at 55 and now thrives at 78. Lois shows us how.
“Shame Guilt is not ours to own or to give”
This 30-minute episode is on:
1) Healing from Physical trauma is only one part of the journey
2) Learning how to connect your physical and spiritual sides to thrive
3) What do you do when western medicine fails you?
4) Learning what shame and quilt really is and how it affects you
5) Shame and guilt are the same energy and they are both the lowest form of negative vibration.
This episode is about:
In this episode, Jana and Lois discuss Healing from Physical trauma is only one part of the journey. Learning how to connect your physical and spiritual sides to thrive and shame/guilt is the same energy they are both the lowest negative vibrational energy.
Get in touch with Lois:
• Free e-book “Now is the Times”
Writings from Spirit to release shame guilt and stay positive.
• Free 15 minute call
• Soulspeaks Healing information
• ”Out of Discord Into Harmony” 20 minutes
Communicating with your emotions and inner critic
• “I’M Good Film” Shame Guilt becomes visible 15 min.
• I’M Good Film Song 3 minutes.
• Full length
• FIVE-MINUTE GOLDEN NUGGET Podcasts
• FREE e-book Five-Hundred Questions Have One Answer
500 examples of shame guilt behavior
• Receive important updates.
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music.
Get Your Free Copy of Best Holistic Life Magazine! One of the fastest-growing independent magazines centered around holistic living.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/