Feb 13, 2020
There are many habit driven behaviors that we have every day and one of these has to do with our diet. In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Lydia Pattison and they discuss ways you can break habit driven behaviors for your diet and how your diet could be affecting your body.
What is your story of hope?…
You can undo the effects of marketing and diet culture.
Are you living your best holistic life?
What you eat, drink and buy shows your emotions and your habit driven behavior.
Do you buy your food and drink based on your emotions?
The good news is- you can break these habit driven behaviors and overcome the effects of your diet.
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Lydia Pattison….
• Lydia shares her journey and how it made her who she is
• How sometimes our behaviors are not intentional but habit-based
• Awareness can bring an impact in your life and others
Tune into this 30-minute episode + I talk with Lydia Pattison, a veteran marketing expert with 25 years of experience helping global brands + her journey of hope
• You can undo the effects of marketing and diet culture by
drivers to reduce desire.
• Brands like Coca Cola and Mc Donald’s use marketing to drive your desires.
• When brands develop a product, it's designed to work on many levels to your desires.
• Grocery stores organize their food based on the type of marketing.
• Taking sugar out of your diet ensures that you will stay full longer.
• You have to create awareness of what different foods and products do to you.
• You might find an alternative diet that works for you and one that doesn’t.
• Fructose sugar that is found in fruits, has a different impact on the body than regular sugar found in candy, etc.
• Make a plan on what you want to eat, stick with it and then observe the effects your diet has on you.
• By planning your diet, you can eliminate desires and straying away from the things that have a bad effect on your body.
• There are 3 levels of feeling within your diet. Emotional, taste, and function.
• Learn examples of ways you can eliminate foods that will have a bad effect on your body.
• The first thing you need to do to fix your diet, is understanding why you are having these desires and sink into them.
• You can find Lydia on her website unmarketyourbrain.com.